(new) Distance Training
With today’s hectic lifestyle, we don’t always have the luxury of sticking to a traditional schedule...and our health often bears the brunt. Distance training allows you the freedom to exercise no matter the location. Meet with Amy via phone, email, or FaceTime/Skype at regular intervals and she will design a custom workout and/or eating plan that suits your needs. Your personal trainer will take into account any limitations that may arise such as environment, equipment, health limitations, work & family schedule, etc.
Success is right around the corner. Just follow the simple steps on your right:
When you decide to reach out to amy to discuss remote training, you'll be asked to fill out this form. it covers general health history and safety questions, but the purpose is also to gather information on the following important points.
Common goals are:
- weight loss, maintenance, gain
- strength gains (general or specific, e.g. proper pushup)
- increased endurance (e.g. running your first mile/5K/10K, completing Spin class, etc.)
- race preparation (e.g. 5K walk or run, improved triathlon performance, etc.)
Pick your preferred location(s) for training:
- at home (garage, basement, living room, etc.)
- on the road (hotels, extended stay facilities)
- at your gym
- at a local park, public pool, greenway
- with / without a buddy
Is this a solo venture or will someone be joining you in your fitness conquest? Family members, friends, co-workers? If so, Amy needs to know about them and their goals, health, and limitations, too.
What are your goals? Is
Stick to the program that your trainer designs just for you; you will check in with each other at agreed upon intervals to fine tune your program to maximize adherence and results.